Xidmətin mövcudluğunu bilmək üçün ünvanı seçin
- Hörmətli müştəri, seçdiyiniz vaxtda bütün ustalarımız məşğuldur, Xahiş edirik başqa tarix seçin.
|Starts from||AZN 3|
JOBOY is a leading residential, commercial and industrial block layers in Baku with huge expertise in different types of block laying, brick laying and masonry brick projects. We specialize in commercial bricklaying, wall retaining, new houses, front fences and even more. We also work with concrete blocks, clay bricks etc. We offer our bricklaying services for renovation, new construction, extension, repair and restoration.
Do you have a brick laying project you would like us to quote on? Describe the project and we’ll get in touch within one business day.
- The quote provided by JOBOY for the client represents the requests of the client. We will not be held liable for any task that is not included in the written quote.
- The client will be expected to provide electrical power, running water and toilet facilities where reasonably possible.
- The costs of the repairs and renewals of any defects which are not visible at the time of estimating will be chargeable, unless allowance for such items is included.
In the event of cancellation by the client, the client agrees to notify JOBOY in writing or by email 28 days before the project start date. In the event that JOBOY is not notified of the cancellation, the client agrees to pay all of JOBOY’s administration, lost work and scheduling costs amounting to no less than 15% of the total project cost. If the customer elects to cancel our services after we have begun work, the customer agrees to pay all of JOBOY’s administration, lost work and scheduling costs amounting to no less than 50% of the total project cost.
If you feel that a bricklayer just lays one brick after another, you’ll quickly learn there’s a lot more to it. A single bricklaying or blocklaying project needs different types of skills that JOBOY's expert team has. Some of these skills are:
- Working and reading from specifications and plans
- Maintaining and fixing cement bricks, clay bricks and other structures
- Spreading mortar layer by layer to prepare a binder or base to arrange bricks in designs, rows or shapes and spreading the same in joints.
- Erection of scaffolding
- Brick cutting machines handling
Our brick and block layers work outdoors and at different heights. They work diligently with our contractors and subcontractors.
What is brick and block laying?
Brick and blocklayers lay bricks, concrete blocks and tiles to construct or repair buildings, walls, arches, chimneys or paved areas.
What are the duties of a bricklayer?
Bricklayers are responsible for building or repairing walls in accordance with construction plans.
Who is the fastest bricklayer in the world?
In 1929, Raglin set the world record for brick-laying during a Works Projects Administration contest in East St. Louis. He was able to lay 3,472 bricks in 60 minutes, which averages to a downright insane rate of 58 bricks per minute. He still owns that record in the Guinness Book of World Records.